Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Sunrise on the beach

Feb. 3, 2017

Last night I talked to the de Snoos.

Today I woke up and Nick wasn’t home. I went into mommy and daddy’s room and mommy wasn’t there. I asked daddy where they were and he said “Mommy’s in the shower but I don’t know where Nick is.” So I checked in the shower but mommy wasn’t there so I said “No she’s not in the shower!” I said “Maybe they went running without us” and dad said “No they wouldn’t do that.” But when Nick and mommy came home they said they ran without us. Then we all ran together and once we got back we hopped on our bikes and went to the beach to look for shark teeth. Then we became junior rangers (at least Nick and I did. Mommy and Daddy didn’t). Then we went to our campsite in Georgia.


Feb. 5, 2017

Yesterday I went running. I ran 1.05 miles. After that mommy washed laundry and Nick and I did US History. When we were done Nick and I folded laundry. A little while later Nick and I found firewood and made a campfire. We told ghost stories. Mine was the funniest. Nick’s was the scariest. Dad’s started out scary and ended happy.

Today I ran with dad and ran 1.54 miles. Then I sat in the car for the rest of the day and watched the rest of the Super Bowl.


Feb. 8, 2017

Two days ago we went running. Then we went to the beach all morning. Nick and I went in the water. The waves were really high. They knocked Nick and I over multiple times. We played in the sand. I made a cake, soup, and pie. I gave it all to mommy and daddy. Then we went for a bike ride. I had to go back because I was tired. When I got back I wasn’t feeling good. Then we learned about the Underground Railroad.

Yesterday, we played on the beach till lunch. Then we went to the library. After that, we went home and ate dinner.






Today, we watched the sunrise on the beach (in our p.j.’s getting them wet). Then we took showers. We ate breakfast and set off to our new campsite. Then once we got there we did our education. We ate chicken nuggets and went to bed.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Andi,

    It sounds like you and Nick are being good helpers around the house - folding laundry, finding fire wood. Good for you! You're certainly getting plenty of exercise too. How early did you have to get up to see the sunrise? I don't think I've seen very many sunrises in my long life. I like sleeping too much. Keep writing; your stories are fantastic.

    Love,
    Grandma Lau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I have seen lots of sunrises. I just watched another one from my hammock. You'll find out about it in a future post. I am getting lots of exercise. Love, Andi

      Delete
  2. Wow, Andi. You've been busy. Lots of running, biking, going to the library, doing history, becoming a junior ranger, beach time - I'm impressed.Keep up the good work with running. Love, Nana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nana, Thank you for complimenting me on doing the junior ranger. It was very boring. I have been busy. I've been getting a lot of exercising doing biking and running. See you soon! Love, Andi

      Delete
  3. Wow nice job becoming junior rangers it's your job to protect the bears keep having fun and exercising love you
    Brogan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my job to stay away from the bears and not bother them. Miss you too! Love, Andi

      Delete
  4. Hi Andi,
    I heard that you all were at a new campsite. Maybe you could describe it for me and what it is like. Is there a swimming pool or a path that you can run on? Are there other kids around?
    We had snow here today. In fact it is still snowing! Ug I am ready for spring!
    Will be seeing you in a few days. I can’t wait!
    Love, Granddad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Granddad, My campsite has a tiny playground with 2 swings, a slide, and monkey bars. I'll show it to you when you get here. There is no swimming pool. I don't know if there is a path you can run on. No, there are not kids around. There is nobody here but us. See you Saturday! Love, Andi

      Delete